Norms and Regulations
Avoiding of ignition hazards due to electrostatic charging
"Pipes and hoses for bulk materials"
DIN EN ISO 8031 (in place of DIN EN 28031)
Rubber and synthetic material hoses and hose lines
"Determination of the electric resistance"
- UL94 = Underwriters Laboratories Vertical Burning Test
- DIN 4102 - B1 = "Burning behaviour of construction materials and components"
- DIN 54837 = "Inspection of materials, small components and component sections for railcars - Determination of the burning behaviour with a gas burner."
- DIN 5510 part 2 = "Principles for the inspection and classification of the burning behaviour of materials and components in railcars."
- DIN 57472 part 813 = "Fire gas corrosivity"
- NFTS 101-106
- DIN EN 45545-2 = "Fire protection in railway vehicles - Requirements on the burning behaviour of materials and components"
Pressure and vacuum:
- EN ISO 1402 (pressure) = Rubber and synthetic material hoses and hose lines
DIN 53505 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
"Hardness inspection according to Shore A and D"
DIN ISO 4649:2006-11 = "Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic –
Determination of abrasion resistance using a rotating cylindrical drum device"
DIN 53515 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
DIN 53517 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
"Determination of the compression damage residual"
DIN 53504 = Inspection of rubber and elastomers
"Determination of the tear resistance, tensile strength and elogation of break"
"Spiral hoses made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) with steel wire-reinforcement for granules and powdery materials-requirements"
Engineering modifications subject to change.
Copyright © 2018 NORRES Schlauchtechnik GmbH 沪ICP备13040897号-1